A prosperous local economy in the Port Augusta region is made possible through the success of our business community. The Rowe Partners Port Augusta Outstanding Business Awards recognise and reward businesses and services within our community who demonstrate a commitment to excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Businesses receiving an accolade in this year’s Rowe Partners Port Augusta Outstanding Business Awards will obtain increased market advantage and an improved reputation amongst both peers and consumers in the community as an organisation striving to achieve best practice standards.
This is your chance to recognise – and be recognised for – your business achievements.
Awards will be presented in 13 categories including the coveted Most Outstanding Business award proudly presented by the award’s major sponsor Rowe Partners. Entries are welcome and encouraged from all Port Augusta businesses.
Businesses can now enter the 2021/22 awards in the following categories:
- Rowe Partners – Most Outstanding Business
- Port Augusta City Council – Hall of Fame
- Beyond Bank Port Augusta – People’s Choice Award
- Cinema Augusta – Excellence in Small Business (1-4 employees including the business owner)
- Sundrop Farms – Excellence in Medium Business (5-8 employees including the business owner)
- Max Services – Excellence in Large Business (9+ employees including the business owner)
- Regional Development Australia Far North – Most Innovative Business
- Saltbush Pastoral Service – Young Employee of the Year (18-24 as of 30/6/2022)
- Regional Development Australia Far North – Employee of the Year (25+ as of 30/6/2022)
- Nistico Sen – Trainee of the Year
- MEGT – Apprentice of the Year
- National Australia Bank – Excellence in Delivery of Services (Not for Profit or Government Agency)
- Spencer Gulf Law – Excellence in Community Service by a Volunteer Group
Nominations for the Rowe Partners Port Augusta Outstanding Business Awards are open from 1st July 2022 to 31st July 2022. Nominate here
Once nominated businesses will receive a submission pack via email to complete.
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 21st August 2022.
Category finalists will be announced on 22nd September 2022.
For more information about the Awards: