Driving a successful business community in Port Augusta.
Support opportunities Business Port Augusta oﬀers:
- Networking opportunities for the broader business community
- Partnerships with Port Augusta City Council, State and Commonwealth Government bodies and other key stakeholders
- Social connections
- Local business information for visiting business groups and business conferences
- Assisting with training opportunities available in Port Augusta
Looking for a Business?
Search the Members’ Directory.
If your business is listed there and you are a member, please register on this site to claim.
GROWTH • COMMITMENT • SUPPORT • VISION • BUSINESS • ENTHUSIASM • FOCUS • COMMUNITY
Join up as a member and you will beneﬁt from;
- Regular networking events for members through the year;
- Discounts for advertising on Information Bays;
- Discounts for Port Augusta visitor guide;
- Stay up to date with information on training grants, legislation and more, so you don’t have to manage multiple email subscriptions;
- Business contact listing on the BPA website;
- Access to decision-makers in Port Augusta and the greater region;
- Public advocacy on issues aﬀecting the business community;
- Free associate Membership rates to Business SA and discounted 50% full membership;
- A voice in support of commercial developments appropriate for the Port Augusta community;
- Member exclusive tickets to the BPA’s outstanding business awards and dinner held annually;
- Support and advice through the BPA network for start-ups and existing businesses;
- Monthly meetings open for all members to attend and raise issues for the board to address;
- A conduit for people new to the region;
- Advocate for business development for Port Augusta.